About Me

My photo
I'm a student at University of South Alabama Majoring in Health Education.

Saturday, May 1, 2010

Poppy's PLN Part II


I have made some progress with my PLN since my last post and I definitely have a clear understanding of their importance now. At the moment my PLN was enhanced through Comments 4 Teachers. This helped me immensely because I was able to read the comments on their posts from teachers throughout the world and visit their blogs. The cycle would continue until I was commenting and reading some other post on some different blog ten hits away from my original assignment that I was supposed to be blogging about. Another way that my PLN grew and will continue to grow will be through theEDM 310 Alumni Blog . I continued to experiment withTwitter but I'm just too long winded for it. Overall, I really enjoyed enhancing and creating my PLN through the use of blogging and reading the blogs of others and connecting with them.

No comments:

Post a Comment